Thursday, September 29, 2011

Workshop!

So I hosted my very first workshop last week with Shalae!

I know kinda crazy, I have never hosted a workshop before. It was so much fun, not the best turnout, but other than that I had a blast! We had good company, great crafts and decent treats...could there be any better ingredients for a party?! I think not!

Here are a few pictures from that night!

 {Shalae demonstrating the make and take}
 {My lovely friends}
 {More demo-ing}
 {The snacks}
 {Visiting, stamping, eating}
 {My cute make and takes :) I had so much fun, and what cute Christmas tag ideas!}

2 comments:

  1. What a fun night! You should have told me I would have totally been there! And as always the food looks amazing! Your totally talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN! Great going! And it all looks GREAT. The food, the tags, all of it! Especially the company! Love you!

    ReplyDelete